Occasionally we have to suspend accounts. It is not something we do regularly or action we take lightly, if your account has been suspended it may be related to one of the following.
- An action on the account has violated our terms and conditions
- Suspicious activity flagged by a separate fraud prevention service we use has been raised on the account.
- A payment service provider has flagged payments made with a card on the account to be lost or stolen by the original owner of the card.
- We have been requested by law enforcement to help investigate an account where a possible crime has been committed.
- It has been determined that fraud is being committed using the account that violates UK or International Law
If you believe an account suspension has happened in error please contact us