Terms and Conditions
When you sign up for PC2Paper you agree to the following conditions.
- Use of PC2Paper is completely at your own risk.
- You are not to send any letters via PC2Paper that violates any UK based law.
- PC2Paper will not be held responsible for letters that are lost/delayed by Royal Mail or other postal service in transit.
- PC2Paper will not be held responsible for any loss of business that is a result of using this service.
- PC2Paper reserves the right not to deliver letters it believes violates UK laws or would damage it as a business.
- PC2Paper is not responsible for the content of letters.
- The stationery of standard letters is subject to change at any time.
- PC2Paper may send out emails from time to time to notify its users of changes. Please note that we will never pass your email address onto mailing lists or external companies.
- PC2Paper reserves the right to revoke membership of its service if it has been deemed that the user is abusing, manipulating and defrauding the service or breaking any UK law in their use of the service. This includes Advanced Fee Fraud.
- PC2Paper will not divulge the details of customers sending letters from its service unless stated by law to do so.
- Cookies: When logging into your PC2Paper account, the site places what is known as an encrypted cookie onto your machine. The only purpose of this cookie is to let the site know you are logged into the site and you are who you say you are. The cookie is not used for advertising.